Pest Control Services For Rats, Rodents In India
Best pest control service provider in India for rats, rodents, etc. Contact Easycare to avail best services & get rid of rats, rodents in house. We provide services in major cities of India.
RODENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES (RMS)
RODENT CONSEQUENCES –
Plague, Murine Typhus, Rickettsial Pox, Salmonellosis, Rat Bite Fever, Wail’s disease, Hantavirus, Typhoid, Dysentery and many others Field Rat :
- 7-9.5 inch long, heavy, thick body with brown, shaggy fur
- Their droppings are capsule-shaped and 1/4 inch long.
- Small ears, blunt nose, small eyes; tail is shorter than head and body
- Prefers to eat meat
- Nests in outside underground burrows
- Shy around new objects;they swim very well.
- They are arge rat-like rodents, up to 40 cm including tail.
- Dorsally dark brown fur
- Light to dark grey fur ventrally
- Head body length about 25cm
- Long and scaly tail uniformly dark and shorter than head-body length
- Both males and females have a similar smell like pigs.
- Blunt nose
- When cornered, the bandicoot rat erects is bristles and spits like a cat.
- They are 6-8 inch long, with a light, slender body.
- Their droppings are 1/2 inch long
- Large ears that can be pulled over eyes
- Pointed nose and large eyes; tail is longer than head & body
- Black or brown in colour with smooth fur
- Body is smaller and sleeker than a Norway rat
- They feed on fruits and vegetables.
- Nests inside buildings, in attics, and high areas
- Shy around new objects; they are excellent climber.
- 2.5 to 3.5 inch long, dusty gray in colour
- Droppings are 1/8 – 1/4 inch long with pointed ends
- They have large ears and small eyes
- Often confused with a smaller rat, but mouse has a smaller head
- Enters through holes the size of a pant button
- Prefers to eat seeds and cereals; destructive in pantries, stored food
- Dwell in insulation, inquisitive around new objects.
Start with a thorough inspection Rule of 4 “D”s: Deny Entry, Deny Food, Deny Shelter, Destroy
Use of snap-traps, rodent stations (RBS), glueboards, multi-catch traps, Secure Chemical baiting
4-Line defense system – Fence line rodent stations at 60 to 80ft apart; Building circumference rodent stations at 40to 50 feet apart; Inside building multi-catch traps at 20 to 30 feet apart; Snap and glue traps in false ceilings and rodent runway.